Monday 13 December 2010

Cats and Christmas Trees

Back to Wendel's place for a final visit this year on a cold and foggy morning. Yay, I've finally made it to the back of the garden (well, at least down the right hand side!). Another day of clearing and discovering all manner of novel containers. You can just see at the bottom of the photo on the right what looks to me like an old piece of drainage pipe. This was buried under a bush but had, at one time, been used as a plant pot. I love that!
Actually I love working on this garden full stop as it's full of little treasures just waiting to be discovered and I feel as though we're finally getting somewhere. I can't wait to get back at it next year and to discuss with Wendel's owner what kind of planting she wants. I also have the challenge of building my first insect habitat - all very exciting.
Alas Wendel was absent again today - not sleeping but figuring out how he can get at the Christmas tree, which as you can imagine and like all cats everywhere, he's completely entranced with. He's definitely a fellow after my own heart where all things sparkly are concerned. Go Wendel!
LxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment