Saturday 13 March 2010

Finding Time

OK, I might not be the most technical person, but there is absolutely no reason in the world why my diary pages have decided to upload sideways. Humph!
Anyway, sitting on the front step in the spring sunshine with all my tasks for the day done and a sparkly clean house, I can't quite recapture the sense of frustration at not having enough time for all the things I want to do or have promised to do for other people. My business plan for instance. I have an idea, quite a good one I think and I was obviously full of vim and vigour when I first gave up work- it was the business or bust. Obviously reality has set in since then and I now realise that it's one day at a time. and that although the lovely B is supporting us both I'll need to concentrate on my RHS course and try and build up some more gardening work. I'll just have to plug away at the business plan as I go along. I've given myself until the end of the summer, so knowing me I'll think about it again in September!
The crazy illustration is the first draft for my door drop leaflet, based on my leaving card (thanks Sue) and yes, that's generally what I look like.
LxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment