Friday 25 March 2011

Weed, Weed, Weed, Weed

Back for one of my periodic visits to the House of Raspberry's today to weed the front garden.
As you can see the flowerbeds were beginning to run wild and it took me 2 visits to complete the entire garden, which is lovely.
The garden was overrun with couch grass, dead nettle and Spanish bluebells which the owner didn't like and wanted taken out. This proved a bit tricky as the bulbs were buried deep, but I did my best to get them up but decided to leave some in strategic places such as at the back of a rambling rose to add some colour and hide the wall at the base.
To complete the job I had cut the edges of the lawn, weeded the drive and gave the whole place a good sweeping and the garden is now ready for the summer.
LxXx

No comments:

Post a Comment